G1 SiC Reactor
Process development and small production.
Corning's G1 SiC reactor is compatible with a wide variety of chemicals – including hydrofluoric acids – and high pH at elevated temperatures.
- Outstanding mixing and heat exchange: patented HEART design
- Small internal volume
- High residence time
- Highly flexible and multipurpose
- High chemical durability (suitable for high pH compounds and hydrofluoric acid)
- Hybrid glass / SiC solution
- Seamless scale-up with other Advanced-Flow™ Reactors products
|Flow Rate||Temperature||Pressure||Materials||Fluidic Module||Options|
|30 to 200 ml/min||-60°C to 200°C||up to 18 barg||Silicon Carbide Pfa Perfluoroelastomer||10 ml internal volume||ATEX Certification; FDA, cGMp Compliance|
Reactor is multipurpose and configuration can be customized. Injection points may be added anywhere on the reactor.