Process development and small production Photo Reactor.
Corning's G1 photo reactor utilizes the technology of the G1 reactor and the added feature of ultraviolet light to enable photoreactions and a consistent distribution of UV light to chemicals.
- Integration of a G1 glass reactor with a multiple wavelength LED lighting module
- Outstanding mixing and heat exchange: patented HEART design
- Small internal volume
- High residence time
- Highly flexible and multipurpose
- High chemical durability
Lighting module features
- Tunable UV LED irradiation source available in multiple wavelength arrays
- LED lighting intensity higher than 100 mW/cm2n
- Efficient light penetration with both sides of glass fluidic modules illuminated
- Safe operation with low temperature UV lighting technology
- Extended LED lifetime due to efficient liquid cooling
|Flow Rate||Temperature||Pressure||Materials||Fluidic Module||Options|
|10 to 200 ml/min –||-60°c to 200°c||up to 18 barg||Glass PFA perfluoroelastomer||9 mlinternal volume||FDA, cGMp compliance|