Process development and small production.
Corning’s G1 reactor is a flexible unit for a lab or pilot environment that can also be used as a small production unit (up to a few tons per year).
- Outstanding mixing and heat exchange: patented HEART design
- Small internal volume
- High residence time
- Highly flexible and multipurpose
- High chemical durability
- Transparent and compatible with a light module for photochemistry
- Hybrid glass / SiC solution
- Seamless scale-up with other Advanced-Flow™ Reactors products
|30 to 200 ml/min
|-60°C to 200°C
|up to 18 barg
|Glass Pfa Perfluoroelastomer
|9 Ml Internal Volumee
|Fda, Cgmp Compliance
Reactor is multipurpose and configuration can be customized. Injection points may be added anywhere on the reactor.