Universal Reaction/Distillation unit
- Glass lined
- Triple Wall Glass Reactor
- (–90°C) up to 220°C
- Glass Triple Wall Reactor /Glass reactor (Full vacuum up to 0.5 bar)
- SS, Hastlloy and Glass Lined reactor (Full vacuum up to 0.6 bar)
- special Design up to 20 bar
- 10 L up to 500 L
- Salient Features
- CGMP design
- Instrumentation & Control
- Automation with Data Acquisition
- Skid Mounted
Reactor Bottom Pan
- Japan Triple Wall Glass Reactor (up to 60L) ( Click for Triple Wall Glass )
- Glass lined
- (20L, 50L, 100L, 250L)
- Pre-insulated (with SS cladding)
- Cylindrical Jacketed Glass (Double Wall) up to 50L
- SS, Hastalloy, Pre-insulated Jacketed
Reactor Top Cover
- Glass top cover
- Glass lined, SS, Hastalloy for pressure reactions (standard up to 6 bar, special design up to 20 bar)
- Glass lined
- pitch Blade turbine curved blade turbine
- PTFE lined
- Paddle,etc-multistage & interchangeable impellers also available Possibl
- suction agitators
- speed control by VFD or mechanical variator
- Suitable gear box
- Suitable MOC
- Complete SS construction (option). SS hood for motor, gearbox, housing (standard)
Bottom Outlet Valve
- Flush with zero dead volume
- Glass / PTFE
- Glass lined with temperature sensor (optional)
Reactor Bottom Pan – Raising / Lowering Device
- Manual or motorized
- Also removable after lowering
- Glass / PTFE Pressure Relief Valve
- Rupture Disc
- Translucent coating of glass components
Glass Overhead Assembly
The standard overhead glass assembly is designed to conduct reactions under reflux, followed by distillation. The following process equipment are standard
- Cylindrical graduated feed vessel for controlled addition of liquid reactants.
- Vapour pipe.
- Primary condensor.
- Vent condensor.
- Distillate Cooler.
- Phase Separator for azeotropic distillation with re-cycle of any phase. The design of the phase separator permits the the adjustment of interface layer height externally without disturbing any process pipeline.
- Twin distillate receivers.
- Interconnecting glass process pipeline with high quality valves.
- Comprehensive and rational pressure equalization process pipeline for hydraulic integrity of the complete system. Single point application of vacuum for the complete system.
- Complete SS construction
- Special designs for low headrooms
- Suitable for installation in walk-in fume hoods
- Skid mounted mobile units also possible
- Special design high strength re-enforced plastic as standard.
- SS also available as option
- SS nut bolts with compression springs as standard.
- PTFE coated as option.
- Continuous on-line liquid sampling from the reactor
Single Fluid Heating Cooling Units
- Compact unit for both heating As well as cooling
- Advanced automation to precisely control temperature
- Temperature range :
- -90°C up to 220°C
- Fully transparent allowing clear vision of process
- Minimum time to reach desired temperature
- Compact unit
Solid Handling Systems
- Jet Mill Micronizer, Double Cone Vacuum Dryer, and Tray Dryer, Vibro-Sifters, Cream ointment & Planetary Mixer, Tripple Roll Mill / Ball Mill, Colloid Mill, Multimill
Mobile Glass Nutsche Filters
- Suitable for acidic media filtrations
- Vacuum is used to speed up filtration
- Filter plate is made of PTFE / GF
- PTFE cloth used for filter tissue
- Mounted on wheels
Mobile Gas Scrubbers
- Simple in design
- Suitable for air & Exhaust clean up tasks
- Ideal for scrubbing exhaust From small scale chemical plants
- Ideal for studies & scale-up of gas scrubber systems