Thin-Film Evaporator, are designed for distillation. evaporation, or concentration of highly viscous and hent-sensitive products, such as vitamins and fine chemicals, amnong others. The system is also used for recovering or recycling useful solvents from solvent waste streams.
- Thin Film wiper system is made from PTFE, and is fully resistant to cor-rosion.
- The thin film is formed by the centrifugal force of the rotating wiper system, increas-ing evaporation efficiency for shorter residence time and decreased hold up.
- A uniform liquid film is created on the heating surface via the use of a high-precision tube.
- The main body of the evaporator is made of borosilicate glass, so that the process can be observed visually.
- All components that make contact with liquids and gases are made of fully corrosion resistant borosilicat.e glass and PTFE.
- Can be customized in sizes up to 450A x 1 5111(without jacket).